Sunday, August 1, 2010

Half Full

Today is one of those days.
One of those days when life makes sense or it at least seems like it.

For years I thought that I had it all figured out. I thought that I had my life down to a science. I was convinced no one could unlock a door that I hadn't already opened; already explored. There wasn't a person in this world that could tell me something I didn't already know when it came to my story. Not until today.
Today I realized that some doors are within other doors that I already ran through, decided I had had enough and shut them without a second thought. There was good reason for it though. I was always in a hurry. Always rushing to see what was next. This time, now that I have finally found patience the universe is finally ready to walk me through all of previously opened realms and show me all the things that I missed; that I rushed passed. 

Between my family, my friends (some old some new) and myself I have found new paths and new insights. I may not be anywhere near figuring everything out or even knowing where to start for that matter, but it has given me back the hope and faith that I thought was gone in my journey of finding Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment