Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lost, But Not Yet Found

I'm sorry I'm so different from you. I'm sorry that we are so different. I'm sorry that I don't understand you the way that you deserve to be understood. I genuinely don't see things the way that you do. I think this thing has done numerous things to our friendship; some good some bad. One thing I do know is that I can't relate to your situation. Even though I feel as if I've been through every kind of relationship known to man I have never given my heart away for 6 years. I've never been able to love someone that long. I'm sorry that I get frustrated with you for being sad. It's unfair of me and I will never again try to tell you how you should be reacting to this situation. I'm sorry that I expect so much from you. I think it's still the fear I have of you leaving, but It's something that is unfortunately out of my control. I've tried. I'm sorry I may not give credit where credit is due and I'm sorry that I make you feel less than what you are. You're more than you will ever imagine to me. I'm sorry that one day you and I will be forced to go our separate ways because we are so different.


You're not the only one who doesn't know how to express the way you feel. For once in my life I feel out of control. Not out of control of a certain situation, but of my own life, of my own actions and my own emotions. For the second time in my life, Im lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment